- Free of
AllergyTryp™ blocks the function of histamine-releasing trypsin. It’s clinically proven so you can breathe easy this season! Many airborne allergens such as pollen, dust mites, mold, animal hair and dander contain trypsin-like structures on their surface. These structures trigger our immune cells to start an allergic reaction. AllergyTryp interferes with this, blocking allergic reactions early, before histamine is released and symptoms are triggered.
- Clinically proven to temporarily relieve airborne allergy symptoms
- Effective for both seasonal and environmental allergies
- Helps block allergic reactions early, before histamine is released and symptoms are triggered
- Naturally derived from organic Japanese quail eggs
- Acts quickly - within 10-15 minutes
Medicinal Ingredients per chewable tablet:
Coturnix coturnix (quail) egg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Sorbitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Vanilla flavour, Magnesium stearate.
Adults: Take 2 tablets once daily at first contact with allergen or as directed by a healthcare provider. Chew tablets slowly, allowing them to dissolve in your mouth. Recommended duration: For occasional use only. Use as needed when exposed to allergen or when allergy symptoms first appear.
Caution: Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place to preserve freshness
Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, nuts and preservatives. GMO-Free.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.