- Free of
This product is available by healthcare practitioner recommendation only.
Brain-Matrix is a comprehensive blend of ingredients designed to support cognition and memory with aging. With the growing average life expectancy, a focus on cognitive health has never been more imperative.
- Contains a comprehensive blend of ingredients designed to support cognition and memory
- Phosphatidylserine, bacopa and alpha-GPC are included to upregulate acetylcholine production and improve cognitive markers such as memory, attention, mood and reaction time
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid is able to cross the blood-brain-barrier and protect the brain from oxidative damage
- Ginkgo is added to improve blood flow to the brain
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folate are provided for nervous system support and homocysteine reduction
Medicinal Ingredients: each softgel contains:
|Phosphatidylserine-enriched soy lecithin (20% phosphatidylserine)||125 mg|
|DL-alpha lipoic acid||100 mg|
|Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf, ginkgo biloba) 24% flavonoid glycosides, 6% terpene lactones, 50:1||40 mg|
|Bacopa extract (bacopa monnieri) 55% bacosides A & B, 20:1||37.5 mg|
|L-alpha-glycerophosphorylcholine (Choline alfoscerate)||25 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||6.25 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||250 mcg|
|Folate (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||200 mcg|
Non-medicinal ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides (from coconut oil), lecithin, beeswax, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate. Capsule: gelatin, caramel, glycerine.
Adults: Take 2 softgels, 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Warnings: Do not use if safety seal is broken. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you are taking any medications including high blood pressure and seizures medications or have a medical condition including diabetes. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional if you experience sweating, paleness, chills, headache, dizziness or confusion - these may be symptoms of serious low blood sugar.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils or vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
Known Adverse Reactions: May cause digestive problems.
Gluten, GMOs, and dairy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.