- Free of
Cacao was once so revered by the Mayans and the Aztecs that it was used as currency. Obtained from the whole cacao bean, cacao butter is a nourishing edible oil containing healthy fats along with a host of antioxidants. Cacao butter is obtained by pressing the beans at low temperature, thereby separating the oil from the protein and the fiber. There are no chemicals or solvents used in the process. Organic Traditions artisanal Cacao butter is Certified Organic, gluten-free and kosher. With its chocolate aroma and silky smooth texture, it makes the ideal, decadent chocolate butter for both culinary and topical applications.
- Rich in healthy fatty acids
- High in antioxidants
- For culinary & topical use
- Great for making chocolate bars and drinks
Ingredient: organic cacao butter
- Combine with coconut palm sugar, maple syrup, honey and cocoa powder for homemade chocolate.
- A great butter/ dairy substitute.
- Use to make cacao butter brownies.
EXTERNAL USES: A great moisturizer.
Store in a cool, dry place to preserve freshness.
Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.