Integris IBS Support 30B
- Free of
Clinically-validated to provide IBS support, Integris 30 delivers a focused, single-strain, high-dosage probiotic with 30 billion live colony-forming units per capsule. The active probiotic in Integris, Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299V®), not only addresses the occasional gas and bloating associated with upsetting digestive issues, but also supports daily abdominal comfort and helps balance the digestive tract.
- Clinically-validated IBS support
- Single-strain, targeted probiotic
- One-per-day dose
- Dairy free and room temperature stable
|Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299V)||30 billion cfu*|
|*colony forming units|
- Potato starch (non-GMO), magnesium stearate (vegetable), ascorbic acid, lecithin, monobasic potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, sucrose, hypromellose
- Take 1 capsule one time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset persist or worsen beyond 3 days. Do not use product if you have an immune-compromised conditions (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). This product has come into contact with soy. Do not use this product if you have an allergy to soy.
Keep at room temperature in a dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not use if seal under cap is broken.
Dairy, wheat, or gluten.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.