Nature's Aid for Pets
- Free of
- promotes healing
- effective first aid treatment
- speeds scab formation
- soothes swelling and itch from insect bites
- relieves pain and swelling
- helps stops minor external bleeding
- treats burns and helps accelerates skin repair
- helps improves circulation
- eases arthritic or rheumatic pain
- reduces heat and inflammation
- relieves muscle and tendon exertion
The gel is also great for
aches, blemishes, burns, calluses, canine pyoderma, clipper burns, cracked paw, cuts and scrapes, dry (sensitive) skin, furuncles- inflammation, insect bites, reduce / prevent scarring, sore teats, speeds scab formation, seborrhea, yeast infections, and so much more
Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera/aloe) leaf extract, Aqua (purified water), glycerine, hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) extract, rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E), allantoin, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, carrageenan, lecithin.
Directions: Apply to affected area as needed. If condition persist or worsens, consult a veterinarian. If allergy occurs, discontinue use immediately.
Not tested on animals. Vegan. non-GMO. Paraben-free.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.