Omega-EPA Liquid Forte
- Free of
This product is available by healthcare practitioner recommendation only.
- Each teaspoon delivers a minimum of 2200mg EPA and 450mg DHA, sourced from sardine, mackerel and anchovy, in their highly bioavailable and native triglyceride form
- Stabilized with a proprietary antioxidant blend of GMO-free mixed tocopherols, green tea extract, rosemary and vitamin C
- iFOS (International Fish Oil Standard) certified to meet the highest quality standards and to guarantee optimal stability, potency and purity
- Indicated to support inflammatory conditions, cardiovascular health and mental health
- Each 200ml bottle provides 40 servings in a natural lemonade and goji berry flavoured liquid
Medicinal Ingredients: each teaspoon contains:
|Fish Oil (from anchovies, sardines, and mackerels)||4400 mg|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||2850 mg
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||2200 mg
|DHA (docohexaenoic acid)||450 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Ascorbyl palmitate, mixed tocopherol concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary leaf extract, monk fruit extract, natural lemonade flavour, natural goji fruit flavour.
Adults: Take 1 teaspoon per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Children and adolescents (1-18 years): Take 1/2 teaspoon per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Warnings: Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Storage Condition: Refrigerate after opening. Maintains optimal peak freshness for thirty days.
Gluten, GMOs, and dairy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.