Do you still feel tired despite being on thyroid medication?
Are you told your thyroid tests are normal but suffer from all the classical signs?
Wednesdsay September 27th at 7pm - FREE
Topics Discussed Include:
- Thyroid testing (including Free T3, Free T4 and Reverse T3)
- Which medication should you be taking? (T4 or desiccated thyroid)
- The influence of iodine, selenium and bromide on thyroid function
- Reverse T3, what is it and why you should test it?
- What should you do when you if your immune system is attacking your thyroid?
- Do you have a thyroid problem or are your adrenals the real culprit?
When: Wednesday September 27th
Can't make it? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.