NutriChem's COVID-19 Precautions - Read More
The safety, health and well-being of our clients, patients, and staff is always the top priority at NutriChem. As we continue to learn more about the risks of COVID-19 (“coronavirus”) we remain committed to ensuring a safe and positive experience at NutriChem.
We are following the lead of Canadian public health authorities at this important time to implement additional prevention measures as the situation evolves.
A reminder to our customers to take advantage of our online services of all orders including shipping of all orders, both prescriptions and retail products.
We are continuing to use best health and safety practices, and making sure that our team is educated and taking necessary precautions at all times. We will be updating this landing page as the situation transpires, so please keep an eye out for updates.
UPDATED OCTOBER 2021
Our operating business hours will be 9:00am - 6:00pm at our 2599 Carling Avenue location (Shipping department, retail, and pharmacy) from Monday-Friday and Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm. As usual, you can shop our online store or virtually fill your prescription through www.nutrichem.com 24/7.
Our East Ottawa Location, 1185 St. Laurent Blvd is open Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
NutriChem strives to empower our clients through this pandemic and will be offering all of our clinical services via telemedicine (video or phone call). Whether you have a current appointment booked, or want to continue to book with us - our knowledgeable practitioners will be happy to see you virtually.
At this time we will not be issuing refunds of any retail products. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. There will be no exceptions to this.
Please take note of the following procedures:
- Local prescription deliveries Monday to Friday twice a day.
- Shipping through Canada Post or hand delivery of prescriptions for no additional charge.
- Prescription refill requests can also be done at Nutrichem.com and you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.
- Visit www.nutrichem.com
- Under the ‘Pharmacy’ tab, click ‘Online Prescription Refill’
- Follow the prompt in filling your Rx through the portal
- We will notify you when your prescription is ready to be shipped, or picked up. In store pickups are to be delivered to you outside
- Any staff that are sick with cold or flu-like symptoms will stay home.
- If staff are traveling they will be required to remain away from work an additional 14 days upon return to Ottawa.
- All staff working are wearing frequently updated and changed gloves and masks.
If you are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms or have recently travelled overseas, please do not come to either location and instead contact us either via phone or email for options on how we can get your medication and/or supplements to you.
We are actively following the latest updates and recommendations made by Ottawa Public Health, who recommends the following actions to lessen the potential spread of colds, flu and viruses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow or into a tissue. Wash your hands immediately afterwards and throw the tissue in the garbage.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and share your recent travel history with your healthcare provider
Follow Ottawa Public Health for latest updates regarding the Novel Coronavirus: https://www.ottawapublichealth.ca/en/public-health-topics/pandemic-preparedness.aspx
The health and safety of all of our staff, customers and patients is of utmost importance in all of our decisions and actions. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions or comments.
Carling Dispensary Inquiries – email@example.com
Carling Clinic Inquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
Carling Retail Store Inquiries – email@example.com
St Laurent Clinic & Store – firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Other inquiries – email@example.com
Carling Pharmacy & Store Phone Number 613-820-4200
Carling Clinic Phone Number – 613-721-3669
St Laurent Phone Number 613-695-5405
Shipping & Other Information - 1-888-384-7855