- 2 ½ cups gluten free rolled oats
- ¾ cups gluten free flour
- ¼ cup raw cacao
- 2 tbsp. raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. chia seed
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 organic egg
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Pour wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until well combined.
- Form 12- 16 cookies (depending on how large you want them).
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Allow to cool before eating.
Written by Julia Davie, NutriChem Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Doula
Julia is a graduate of the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. Julia’s services emphasize the importance of whole, live and natural foods. Striving to make healthy eating accessible and enjoyable, she believes that food can be both nutritious and delicious! As a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, she understands the unique needs of each client and works with them to develop and implement a healthy eating plan individualized to their needs.
Julia strives to empower her clients through education, inspire them to make better food choices, and live healthier and more vibrant lives.
Julia’s special interests include digestive support, weight loss, skin health, blood sugar support, fertility nutrition, prenatal, postnatal and pediatric nutrition.
Call: 613-695-5405 to book an appointment with Julia.