Recipe by Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Sports Nutrition Expert, Kate Orlando!
These tasty keto-friendly treats are great to have in the fridge for a quick snack that’s packed with fat. I like to make these without the stevia, but if you are looking for a sweeter treat, add some stevia or other keto-friendly sweetener of choice (stevia, erythritol, or monk fruit).
12 portions, each providing 300 kcal, 20g fat, 7g protein, 2.5g net carbs
- 1 cup organic natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp liquid stevia (optional)
- Combine the peanut butter and coconut oil in a double boiler, or in a bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- Just long enough to combine, do not let It boil.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour/spoon into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper, spread evenly and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and cut into 12 portions.
- Enjoy! Store in the fridge for up to a week.