- Free of
- Used in herbal medicine as a demulcent to help soothe irriration/inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract
- Source of antioxidants
- Gentle, dual-action
- Convenient, tasteless softgel delivery
- Pleasant Tasting
- Vegetarian Product
- A rich source of many nutrients
- Works as a mild laxative
- Aids the healing of the stomach and GI tract
- Promotes cleansing
- Equivalent to 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel
The Aloe Vera plant is native to southern Africa and has been used for thousands for a variety of applications. In capsule form Aloe works as a mild, natural laxative, helpful for soothing the gastrointestinal tract. Naturally rich in amino acids, enzymes, vitamin C, and a wide range of minerals. Aloe also contains glycosaminoglycans (GAG), which are needed for the maintenance of healthy joints. A good for anyone to support overall good health
Recommended dosage: Adults Take 2 softgels daily.
Ingredients: (each soft gel):
|Aloe Vera (Inner Leaf Gel)||50 mg (powder equivalent to 10g fresh)|
Other ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, water), Silica.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have diabetes. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place to preserve freshness.
Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, artificial sweeteners, yeast, wheat, corn, or gluten. Vegan.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.