HMF Vaginal Health
- Free of
Probiotic vaginal suppository
- Helps support vaginal health and promote a favourable vaginal microbiome
- Vaginal suppositories allow direct vaginal application of probiotics for quick, effective results
- Helps restore a healthy microflora following antibiotic treatment of recurrent vulvovaginal candidiasis (RVVC)
- No refrigeration necessary
Medicinal Ingredients per suppsitory:
|Lactobacillus plantarum (KABP-061)||0.1 Billion CFU
Non-medicinal ingredients: Lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose, croscarmellose sodium, citric acid, magnesium stearate, colloidal silica gel, maltodextrin. Contains: Milk
Adult Females: Apply 1 intra-vaginal suppository 3 times a week on alternative days for 2 months (excluding days with menstruation), or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics.
Caution: For vaginal use only; do not ingest. Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, or have nausea, fever, vomiting, blood diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms of vaginal burning, itching, malodor, or abnormal discharge occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight at or below 25C. No refrigeration necessary.
Gluten, soy, FOS. non-GMO. Vegetarian.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.