- Free of
Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
HerbalGem’s complexes are a combination of carefully selected single bud and young shoot extracts, acting in synergy to target a specific health problem.
Medicinal Ingredients per 15ml:
|Betula alba * (white birch - fresh sap)||13.05 ml|
|Betula alba * (white birch - buds) (1:20)||0.225 ml|
|Ribes nigrum * (black currant - buds) (1:20)||0.225 ml|
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol (12.5% vol). *organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years 1 tablespoon per day in the morning (pure or diluted in a glass of water) for 3 weeks or as directed by a health care practitioner. Drink plenty of water. Shake well before use. Keep in cool area once opened.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.