Integris 20 Billion
- Free of
- Unique, patented probiotic: Lactobacillus plantarum (LP299vTM)
- 20 billion live CFUs (colony-forming units) per capsule, a dosage that is clinically proven to be effective and safe, including for children
- One of the most-researched probiotics with more than 75 clinical studies over more than 25 years
- Withstands stomach acid, multiplies in the intestines, stimulates protective
- intestinal mucous, and inhibits pathogens
- The only strain of bacteria proven to stimulate the growth of other probiotics and increase biodiversity in the intestines
- Reduces or eliminates nausea and diarrhea side effects of antibiotics
Medicinal Ingredients: Each vegetarian capsule contains:
|Lactobaccillus plantarum (LP299v)||20 Billion CFU|
Non-medicinal ingredients: potato starch, magnesium stearate (vegetable), ascorbic acid, lecithin, monobasic potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, sucrose. Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Adults: Take 1 capsule one time per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). This product has come into contact with soy. Do not use this product if you have a soy allergy.
Dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, and peanuts.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.